Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just a little update.

6:02PM

Today I went to the clinic on base because I had a rash. The doctor said it was most likely to be hives so there really was nothing to worry about. She gave me some benadryl just in case it came back though. While I was waiting for my meds I saw a very young couple with two children. When I saw them I couldn't help but to picture myself and Matthew in the future. It's going to be an amazing experience and I cannot wait.

I need to start taking school seriously, the past week and a half I have not been going to school as often or as much as I should or would like to. I am trying my best to keep up with all of the work I've been missing but it's pretty hard. As soon as I start going back to school I will try my best to maintain going to school. I really am not looking forward to going back though. Tomorrow when I go to school it's going to be a bit annoying, walking into my science class and hearing my teacher say some smart ass remark about my attendance. I guess I kind of deserve it though.

Speaking of getting back into the swing of school.. I should probably go start my make-up work.. :/

Goodbye!
-Stefanie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment